Hosting a DQ CReW Training Camp
The following are the terms and conditions for us to conduct a camp at your DZ
- The camp date must be scheduled as far in advance as possible.
- Once a date is selected, DQ will provide an agreement letter, camp announcements, participant registration forms, and a DZ profile sheet. Please return the signed agreement letter and the completed DZ profile sheet as soon as possible
- We conduct camps for two levels of skill: for novices and for experienced jumpers. Novices are those jumpers with little or no CReW experience. Experienced jumpers are those who have docked 4th or later on a canopy formation
- The first time registration fee for novices is $40 per participant, and $30 for experienced jumpers. Fee for the second camp is $10. No additional fee is required for subsequent camps.
- DQ will provide one coach for each four participants for novice camps, and one coach for each nine participants for other camps.
- Expenses for meals and accommodations of coaches will be covered by the DZ. We will make the best effort to keep these expenses down. If necessary, we can agree upon a cap for these expenses.
- DZ will cover the jumps for the DQ coaches.
- DZ will arrange for at least one videographer to support the camp. The videographers jumps and other fees will be covered by the DZ.
- DZ will handle all publicity for the event: advertise in magazines, announce to local jumpers, etc. DQ will announce the camp in its newsletter, will provide the DZ with announcements to post, and will send a schedule of camps to Parachutist and Skydiving magazines.
- DZ must ensure adequate lift capacity, and provide priority in manifesting CReW loads.
- DZ will pre-register camp participants, using provided DQ camp registration forms.
- At least 15 participants must be pre-registered by two weeks before the camp, for us to conduct the camp at your DZ.
- DZ will provide an estimated participant count as soon as possible, so that arrangements for instructors and canopies can be made as far in advance as possible.
We look forward to making this a successful event for your DZ and DQ.
For more information contact:
[Return to DQ Home Page], [About this site], [Feedback]
Last modified : Tuesday, June 30, 1998