Diamond Quest '94 Trivia
- The age of the youngest participant was 22, the oldest 65.
- The participant with most number of jumps had 7,800, the one
with the least had 300.
- The newest to the sport had been jumping for just over a year,
the longest in the sport had over 29 years.
- For the first time row seven wings were hung.
- There were no cutaways from the first DQ '94 record attempt
was made till after the new record was established.
- The term Sikorscrew was coined
after Jon Sikorsky performed his amazing maneuver on record attempt
- The number of wings on a discrete diamond of size n
is equal to (sqrt(n)-1)*2
- The number of lockups on a discrete diamond of size n
is equal to (sqrt(n)-1)^2
- The number of pilots on a discrete diamond of size n
is equal to (n)^0
- Bruce Robertson, a member of DQ '94, is the only person to hold both the current, official RW world record (200), and the current, official CRW world record.
[Return to DQ Home Page], [About this site],
Last modified : Monday, April 07, 1997 11:04:07 AM